ATF Xtend™ UV Online
Fully automated dissolution tester with real-time UV-Vis results.
- 100% IMMEDIATE - Dissolution results are generated in real-time with integrated UV-Vis analysis.
- 100% AUTOMATED - Run multiple dissolution tests in an unattended sequence from vessel filling to self-cleaning.
- 100% TRACEABLE - Program every time point and event of your dissolution profile including media preparation, wavelength, standard, pH changes and cleaning.
- MEDIA - Highly repeatable media preparation with degassing, integrated vessel filling, and automated pH change.
- TEST - Automatically perform an entire series of dissolution runs under identical test conditions.
- CLEAN - Clean in place the same way every time and let your system prepare itself for the next dissolution run.
- ANALYZE - Seamless integration of double beam or diode array UV-Vis spectrophotometers.
Prepare. Degas. Clean.
An integrated multi-purpose station allows fully automated preparation & degassing of media using different recipes and sources. Pull a vacuum on your media at temperature for complete & cost-efficient deaeration. Use effectively on all media types including foaming media with surfactants. Power wash the tank for efficient cleaning. Robust cleaning routines facilitate easy media change for DR / MR methods as well as entirely different products within a series of dissolution test runs.
How much time does your laboratory team spend on tasks such as filling vessels and cleaning? With the ATF Xtend™ dissolution tester, all steps from media preparation to cleaning are performed automatically. Prepared media is dispensed down the vessel wall avoiding reaeration and delivered volumes are confirmed gravimetrically. At the end of a test, the system cleans itself with customizable washing routines and starts the next dissolution run.
Seamlessly integrated UV-Vis spectrophotoscopy for immediate analysis of the dissolved active is the quickest way to get dissolution results. Each vessel can be measured instantly at one or multiple timepoints for immediate release (IR), delayed release (DR), or modified release (MR) methods. As data integrity requirements continue to increase, the ATF Xtend™ automatically consolidates protocolled test conditions and analytical results into one single dissolution test report.
Fully automated operation ensures that dissolution tests are always performed under identical conditions - over and over again. From media preparation to vessel filling including gravimetric verification of vessel volumes, sampling & filtration, to cleaning of the complete system, all steps are automatically executed and protocolled. Advanced functionalities such as in-vessel volume monitoring and CenterView™ video monitoring further add to the traceability of your test results.
Take full control of your data and manage all your methods, results, and users with q-doc® software. Use the same method on different dissolution tester, consolidate data from multiple test runs, and avoid redundant management of users and their passwords. Whether operated with a single PC workstation or in a networked environment, the modular data management software offers built-in data integrity and ease of regulatory compliance.