TPWsoft – Sample Preparation Software
Controls automated sample preparation processes, data capture, storage and reporting for the TPW workstation.
- 100% scalable software architecture with central MS-SQL database
- Human readable audit trail and product version control for full compliance
- Fulﬁlls all requirements for implementation of a 21 CFR part 11 compliant system
- The easy-to-use and intuitive software interface streamlines the method transfer across sites.
- dEsign™ DoE variables fully automate AQbD to ensure robust, fit for purpose methods that deliver consistent results throughout the method lifecycle.
- EmpowerLink™ - Automatically link sample information to valid results with native Empower sample set integration
Automate your method development
Automated Sample Preparation means a robust and reproducible preparation that is equivalent or superior to your manual analytical procedures. Robust and reproducible means that automation guarantees uniform sample history. Our user-friendly software interface provides rapid assimilation of the TPW platform in all environments from academic to industry AR&D to the QC lab. Advanced developer options accelerate the method development process to facilitate Analytical Quality by Design (AQbD).
EmpowerLink™ – Online
Automated systems can be connected directly to an HPLC or Waters Acquity H-Class+. On-line systems prep and inject fresh after each sample preparation. When using Waters Empower Chromatography Data System (CDS), sample information can be send directly to the CDS so that the sample set is automatically created as sample are injected. Important information from the preparation like ID, weight, and sample concentration can be sent automatically to the CDS for use in the analysis.
EmpowerLink™ – Offline
Physical connection is not required to automate the CDS sample set creation. Samples can be collected in HPLC vial plates offline on the SOTAX SAM, sample manager, and moved to an HPLC autosampler at a later time. EmpowerLink Offline can be used to create the sample set on the HPLC transferring all pertinent sample information with ZERO vial manipulation required.
Framework – All key functions.
Whether installed on a single PC or on multiple networked computers, the TPWsoft framework with central SQL database is designed for both stand-alone and networked operation alike. It includes all basic functions to collect, record, analyze, evaluate, report, and manage test data in full compliance with 21 CFR part 11 requirements.
- Compliance according to 21 CFR part 11
- Perform your automated sample preparation with the TPW workstation
- EmpowerLinkTM – Automatically link simple information to valid results