ATS Xtend™ UV On-/Offline
Get the best of both worlds. Online UV-Vis measuring and offline collection of dissolution samples.
- FLEXIBILITY - Delivers real-time UV-Vis results and collects samples in tubes, LC vials, or wellplates
- ONLINE - Single wavelength or multi-components analysis with integrated UV-Vis spectrophotometer
- FAST - Sample and measure as often as ever 60 seconds in each vessel for multi-timepoint methods
- COMPARE - Collect measured samples to easily compare your analytical finishes
- DATA INTEGRITY - Automatically report measured UV-Vis results together with protocolled test conditions
- COMPLIANT - Fulfills all Pharmacopeia and 21 CFR part 11 requirements for electronic records keeping
- UV-VIS - Integrate the UV-Vis technology of your choice - double beam or diode array
The best of two worlds.
The ATS XtendTM UV On-/Offline combines the efficiency of online UV-Vis measuring with the flexibility of an offline system. Tests with online analysis and offline collection can be alternated without any change-over of tubing. If required, measured samples can also be collected to compare analytical finishes or for other purposes.
Choose your UV-Vis.
Choose between integrating a double beam spectrophotometer or a diode array UV-Vis and perform a full scan in each vessel as often as every 60 seconds. The compact Mettler Toledo® UV7 excels with fast and precise measurements in a wavelength range of 190 - 1100nm. The Specord® offers true double beam UV-Vis technology (CDD) with reference compensation.
Sampling line cleaning.
Equipped with a media selector, your ATS XtendTM automatically replaces withdrawn sampling volumes for delayed release (DR) methods and adds media for pH changes. At the end of a test, the operator can initiate an automated cleaning routine to flush all sampling lines - without having to disconnect any tubing.
Filtration & Collection.
If you collect dissolution samples offline for HPLC / UPLC analysis, fine filtration is required. Configured with powerful CP piston pump technology, the ATS XtendTM pushes through filters with a minimum porosity of 0.2 microns and also handles foaming media with surfactants. Depending on requirements, you can use tip filters, disc filters, and syringe filters - or any combination of the three.
Scalable data management.
Whether operated with q-doc® data management software or WinSOTAX©plus software, all UV-Vis results are reported together with protocolled test conditions. Full compliance with 21 CFR part 11 requirements and segregation of roles, as required by FDA data integrity guidelines, are standard. The modular software structure ensures full scalability - from single workstations to networking multiple systems.
- Dissolution Testing USP 1/2/5/6 - OverviewEN PDF
- Xtend™ Dissolution Line - BrochureEN PDF
- Technical Specifications AT Xtend™EN PDF
- Technical Specifications MPSEN PDF
- Technical Specifications CP Xtend™EN PDF
- Technical Specifications FS Xtend™EN PDF
- Technical Specifications SAM Xtend™EN PDF
- Global Services - BrochureEN PDF
- Spare Parts & AccessoriesEN PDF
- DVC-24EN PDF