CP Piston Pump
Powerful sampling pump for all semi-automated dissolution tester.
- POWERFUL - Pushes through filters with minimum porosities down to 0.2 microns
- FAST - Allows for short sampling intervals of less than one minute for multi-timepoint methods
- FLEXIBLE - Performs multiple tasks including sampling, media replacement, and media addition
- MEDIA - Easily handles different media types including foaming media with surfactants
- ROBUST - Valve-free ceramic piston head design requires only minimum maintenance
- PRECISE - Accurately delivers small to large volumes
- HANDLING - No priming required
Faster. Stronger. Better.
The CP pump with maintenance-free ceramic piston heads has been designed for the most demanding conditions. Powerful and precise, the piston pump is built for today's automation challenges. It can push through filters down to 0.2 microns with or without filter change and handles foaming media with surfactants.
Immediately reaching up to 50 mL/min without priming, the CP accurately delivers volumes for sampling, media replacement, and media addition. To reduce the overall footprint of your dissolution system, it can be stacked with other XtendTM modules like the SAM sample manager, FS filter station, and UV-Vis spectrophotometers.
- Take samples automatically and choose from different sampling & filtration options
- Save bench space and stack your CP pump with the SAM SR sample manager
- XtendTM Dissolution – Modular. Scalable. Future-proof.
- Get an overview of Dissolution testing USP1/2/5/6 with given solutions