ATF Xtend™ Offline
Fully automated self-cleaning dissolution system to perform a series of unattended test runs.
- 100% UNATTENDED - Run a series of dissolution tests without any operator action required.
- 100% TRACEABLE - Automatically execute and record all steps from media preparation to system cleaning.
- 100% REPEATABLE - Perform tests the same way every time - from vessel filling to sampling, filtration, and washing routines.
- MEDIA - Automatically prepare, heat, and degas media to fill vessels, to replace withdrawn sample volumes, and to perform pH changes.
- FINE FILTRATION - High-precision piston pumps can push through filters down to 0.2 microns for trouble-free HPLC / UPLC analysis.
- CLEAN - No need to remove vessels anymore. The self-cleaning system automatically empties all vessels and performs a washing routine between test runs.
- COLLECT - Collect samples in test tubes, capped LC vials, or wellplates from up to 90 timepoints.
Repeatable operation of simple laborious steps is the heart of the fully automated ATF Xtend™ dissolution system. Execute and record all steps from media preparation to vessel filling including gravimetric verification of vessel volumes, sampling & filtration, and cleaning of the entire system. Test execution is virtually identical to a semi-automated dissolution tester - adding traceable vessel filling and robust system cleaning performed automatically between test runs.
Fill. Rinse. Repeat.
Medium preparation the efficient way – let your system do it for you. The integrated MP-F module allows preparation & degassing of media using different recipes and sources. Prepare media in-line with concentrate using your house DI source or connect different media types for automated preparation. Pull a vacuum on your dissolution media at temperature for complete & cost-efficient deaeration or degas with helium sparging if required.
Keep on running.
Make your dissolution testing continuous – or prepare a new series of tests while the ATF Xtend™ is running. Whether you automate dissolution DOE in R&D or routine testing in quality control (QC) departments, SmartAdd™ allows flexible interaction and avoids downtime. Simply exchange complete tablet magazines or add new samples to a running sequence.
Sample. Collect. Repeat.
Workload increases or method changes call for maximum flexibility and scalable sample management – in addition to safe and reproducible collection and storage. The ATF Xtend™ with integrated SAM autosampler allows collection of dissolution samples in glass tubes, capped vials, or HPLC / UPLC wellplates from up to 90 timepoints. Highly effective flow-through rack cooling ensures that collected samples are safely stored under controlled environmental conditions.
Compliance by Design.
The ATF Xtend™ dissolution system complies with all harmonized Pharmacopeia requirements as stated in USP, Ph.Eur., and others. Proven AutoCompliance™ with repeatable sampling positions, fixed shaft height and vessel centering guarantees 100% compliance without requiring time-consuming adjustments by the operator. State-of-the-art data management with q-doc® software ensures data integrity and allows implementation of a fully 21 CFR part 11 compliant system.