ATS Xtend™ Double Offline
Double your capacity and simultaneously collect samples from two dissolution testers.
- PRODUCTIVITY - Double your capacity and perform two dissolution tests in parallel with one dual-rack autosampler
- FLEXIBLE - Collect dissolution samples in glass tubes, capped LC vials, or HPLC / UPLC wellplates
- REPRODUCIBLE - Always take samples the same way from up to 16 vessels at repeatable withdrawal positions
- SPACE - Reduce the overall system footprint by stacking one sample collector on two piston pumps
- SOFTWARE - Operate your dissolution tester in full compliance with data integrity and 21 CFR part 11 requirements
- PHARMACOPEIA - Compliant by design according to USP <711>, Ph. Eur. 2.9.3, and other Pharmacopeia
- TEMPERATURE - Protocol the temperature of your dissolution medium inside each vessel
Collect from 16 vessels.
The ATS XtendTM double offline system allows to simultaneously take samples from up to 16 vessels. Withdrawn samples are automatically filtered and collected in glass tubes, capped LC vials, or wellplates. To collect samples from two dissolution tests, the SAM S sample manager is equipped with two separate racks - one rack per connected bath.
AutoLift™ and HollowShaft™
How do you want to sample? The Xtend™ dissolution bath offers different possibilties - from AutoLift™ cannulas with motorized lift-in/out to HollowShaft™ sampling or stationary resident probes. Mimic your existing environment when replacing old dissolution tester - and pick the most suitable method to withdraw samples for a particular product.
Built on the success of preceding SOTAX dissolution testers, the ATS Xtend™ system can be flexibly configured for Apparatus 1/2/5/6 methods with different style paddles, baskets, rotating cylinders, and more. Compliant by design, the Xtend™ bath with self-centering vessels and fixed shaft height doesn't require any time-consuming adjustments for change-over.
Scale-up? It's simple.
The double ATS Xtend™ offline system increases your sample capacity without requiring extensive validation. Because the individual bath design and performance remain identical, capacity scale-up from a single system can be done without extra effort for method transfer. Procedures remain valid as the same XtendTM modules and components are used.
Extend your single system.
If you already operate an ATS XtendTM single offline system with a dual-rack SAM S sample manager, you can simply add another pump and bath to the system. Adding a second CP pump to the stackable design uses no additional bench space. Equipped with a second sampling module, your existing SAM S can now collect samples from two dissolution baths.