ATS Xtend™ Double UV On-/Offline
Share your fraction collector and UV-Vis for online testing and offline collection with your dissolution testers.
- THROUGHPUT - Double your capacity and perform two dissolution tests in parallel with one UV-Vis and sample collector
- FLEXIBLE - Alternate between UV-Vis online and offline collection without requiring any system modification
- SPACE - Minimize footprint requirements of your system by stacking your UV-Vis on two pump modules
- ONLINE - Single or multi-wavelength analysis from up to 16 vessels simultaneously
- ANALYZE - High-precision double beam UV-Vis technology (CDD) with reference compensation
- OFFLINE - Collect dissolution samples from 16 vessels in glass tubes, capped LC vials, or well plates
- COMPLIANCE - Fully compliant with Pharmacopeia and 21 CFR part 11 requirements
Up to 16 vessels.
When taking samples from two XtendTM dissolution baths simultaneously, only one UV-Vis spectrophotometer and one dual-rack sample collector are required. Withdrawn samples are automatically filtered and analyzed in the integrated UV-Vis device - or collected offline in glass tubes, capped LC vials, and wellplates.
The ATS XtendTM dissolution tester automates key steps of your dissolution test - reducing potential sources of variability and increasing productivity of your laboratory. Repeatable sampling positions, pulling force, withdrawn volumes, timing, and filtration ensures highly reproducible dissolution results you can rely on.
No waiting times.
The ability to immediately analyze up to 16 samples in parallel at each sampling point, provides dissolution results in real-time. To increase data integrity, UV-Vis results are protocolled and reported together with test conditions in one single report. Powerful double beam UV-Vis technology (CDD) with reference compensation ensures highly accurate measuring of all samples.
Flexible sampling and filtration is at the very heart of XtendTM. As different analytical finishes require different filtration techniques, your ATS XtendTM dissolution system handles cannula filters, disc filters, and standard syringe filters. If you collect samples offline for subsequent HPLC / UPLC analysis, the system allows fine filtration with a minimum porosity of only 0.2 microns.
Increasing the capacity of your single XtendTM dissolution tester is easy - simply add another dissolution bath and pump. Modules can be stacked to save space, while validation work is simplified with 100% identical components. Sharing one UV-Vis and one dual-rack sample collector between two baths saves investment costs and benchspace.
- AT Xtend™ - Technical SpecificationsEN PDF
- CP Xtend™ - Technical SpecificationsEN PDF
- Dissolution Testing USP 1/2/5/6 - OverviewEN PDF
- DVC-24EN PDF
- FS Xtend™ - Technical SpecificationsEN PDF
- Global Services - BrochureEN PDF
- MPS - Technical SpecificationsEN PDF
- SAM Xtend™ - Technical SpecificationsEN PDF
- Spare Parts & Accessories - CatalogEN PDF
- Xtend™ Dissolution Line - BrochureEN PDF