ATS Xtend™ Offline
Dissolution tester automatically withdraw, filter, and collect samples in tubes, capped LC vials, or well plates
- SAMPLING - Always take samples the same way at reproducible withdrawal positions
- OFFLINE - Collect samples in glass tubes, capped LC vials, or HPLC / UPLC wellplates
- METHODS - Program multiple timepoints and automatically replace withdrawn sampling volumes
- FAST - Timepoint intervals of less than 1 minute possible with powerful piston pump
- MODIFIED RELEASE - Automatically change filters at defined timepoints for your DR / MR methods
- FINE FILTRATION - Push through filters with a minimum porosity of 0.2 microns for offline HPLC / UPLC analysis
- FLEXIBLE - Maintain full flexibility without dedicating your dissolution tester to an analytical device
The ATS XtendTM Offline automates essential steps of your dissolution test - making them highly repeatable. Samples are simultaneously taken from 6-8 vessels, filtered, and collected in tubes, capped LC vials, or wellplates. Standardization of the sampling position, pulling force, volume, timing, and filtration reduces potential sources of variability and makes your testing process more efficient.
Multi-purpose media selector.
Perform one-touch sample line cleaning on completion of a test. Simply connect a water tank to the multi-purpose selector of your XtendTM dissolution bath and start the automated tube-flushing routine. Up to 3 additional sources can be connected to automatically replace withdrawn sampling volumes during dissolution tests with multiple timepoints or to execute pH changes by adding media.
Highly effective filtration.
XtendTM dissolution line is built on flexible sampling and filtration. Mimic existing environments when replacing old dissolution testers to ensure comparability of results. Use tip filters or sieves for pre-filtration, disc filters in the suction head, or standard syringe filters. Require fine filtration for your analytical finish? No problem - the powerful CP piston pump can push through filters down to 0.2 microns and also handles foaming media with surfactants.
Easy to use.
Operators simply select a method on the EasyTouchTM user interface and press START to initiate the dissolution test. In full compliance with the FDA data integrity guidance on segregation of roles, only authorized personnel like supervisors or administrators can modify existing methods or create new recipes. To share methods between multiple systems, the ATS XtendTM can be conveniently networked with data management software.
Use AutoLiftTM to automatically protocol temperatures inside all 6-8 vessels before test start, when taking samples, or at any point during the test in your dissolution tester. Additionally, you can record dissolution behavior inside each vessel with CenterViewTM to document that proper procedure has been followed, or more importantly, that a deviation has occurred.
- AT Xtend™ - Technical SpecificationsEN PDF
- CP Xtend™ - Technical SpecificationsEN PDF
- Dissolution Testing USP 1/2/5/6 - OverviewEN PDF
- DVC-24EN PDF
- FS Xtend™ - Technical SpecificationsEN PDF
- Global Services - BrochureEN PDF
- MPS - Technical SpecificationsEN PDF
- SAM Xtend™ - Technical SpecificationsEN PDF
- Spare Parts & Accessories - CatalogEN PDF
- Xtend™ Dissolution Line - BrochureEN PDF