AT MD UV Online
Fully automated benchtop dissolution tester with integrated UV-Vis analysis.
- 100% BENCHTOP - Compact dimensions allow to fit the entire dissolution tester on a standard laboratory bench.
- 100% ONLINE - Immediate results in real-time with integrated UV-Vis spectrophotometer.
- 100% AUTOMATED - Perform an unattended series of dissolution tests including vessel filling and system cleaning.
- MEDIA - Highly effective media preparation, degassing, and vessel filling with gravimetric confirmation of delivered volumes.
- TEST - Maximum traceability with automated sampling, filtration, and integrated UV-Vis analysis.
- CLEAN - Automatically perform validated washing routines between test runs.
- ANALYZE - Full integration of different high-end double beam or diode array UV-Vis spectrophotometers.
The ability to analyze 6 samples in parallel at each sampling point with a connected UV-Vis spectrophotometer delivers real-time results. Flowcells connected to each dissolution vessel are automatically filled at the programmed sampling time(s), and results are immediately recorded. Drivers for different UV-Vis spectrophotometers are readily available including the leading diode array UV7 from Mettler-Toledo® and the high-end Specord® with double beam technology.
Introducing automation to your lab significantly improves the quality of your data. Each dissolution test is performed the same way, every time, for more precise & comparable data sets. Every step is recorded in a secure database reducing instances of data entry errors. Test results are no longer operator-dependent. As data integrity requirements continue to increase, the AT MD dissolution tester automatically consolidates protocolled test conditions and analytical UV-Vis results into one single dissolution test report.
Video monitoring is a useful tool for R&D visualization and OOS troubleshooting in QC. The integrated space-saving design of the AT MD bath offers a protected central space for individually adjustable cameras and an indirect lighting source. The CenterView™ mounting system was designed to assure a controlled focal distance to standardize vessel-to-vessel video and image comparisons. Built-in TCP/IP monitoring allows operators to check progress remotely.
Baskets and Sinkers.
Robotic handling of baskets and sinker retrieval, with confirmation that the each step is successfully performed, assures that all USP 1 (basket) and USP 2 (paddle) methods are consistently run the same way every time. The optional basket station holds 8 batches of baskets and handles used baskets & sinkers after a test has been completed. A robotic arm accurately transports sinkers and baskets to/from the AT MD bath before and after each test.
The AT MD software is ready for implementation of a fully 21 CFR part 11 compliant system, controlling all aspects of data gathering and analysis. User access controls, segregation of roles, and a well-designed filter set make audit trail reviews fast and easy. It simply provides everything needed for ALCOA+ level compliance. Exporting capabilities allow for integration with existing data governance plans.