SAM SR Sample Manager
Single-rack autosampler to collect samples in tubes, capped LC vials, and wellplates.
- CHANNELS - Simultaneously collect and store samples from 6-8 dissolution vessels
- VIALS - Pierce through capped LC vials to collect 2mL or 4mL sampling volumes for HPLC analysis
- GLASS TUBES - Sample into a single rack with standard glass tubes at up to 15 timepoints
- WELLPLATES - Avoid re-racking and sample into standard LC wellplates
- HPLC / UPLC - Automatically inject collected samples into your liquid chromatography system
- SYRINGE - Integrated SP syringe pump module for simple offline systems
- COOLING - Avoid degradation of samples with integrated cooling
A true allrounder.
The SAM SR is a versatile multi-purpose sample manager that allows for flexible configuration according to different testing needs. Depending on your requirements, the SAM SR is a simple fraction collector for withdrawn dissolution samples - or an advanced autosampler that automatically injects samples directly into your HPLC / UPLC unit.
LC vials and more.
How would you like to collect your samples? The SAM SR accepts different style racks for collection in glass tubes (e.g. standard 12 mL) or in capped LC vials. Different filling options with cannulas for glass tubes and slitted caps - or with piercing needles for closed caps are available. To prevent carry-over, an integrated washing station ensures automated cleaning of the media bar filling mechanism.
Turn your SAM SR into a dual-process manager. A single needle with integrated high-precision syringe sequentially injects collected samples one-by-one into your HPLC or UPLC system - including standard handling. Parallel processing allows to collect new samples while continuing to inject previously collected samples. Optional cooling prevents degradation during buffering.
Integrated syringe pump.
The SP syringe pump module with 6-8 precision syringes can be integrated into the SAM SR dispensing head for simple ATS XtendTM offline dissolution systems. Suitable for filter porosities down to 1 micron, the space-saving design is an economical alternative for surfactant-free products with limited filtration requirements.
- Double capacity for up to 30 timepoints with the SAM S dual-rack fraction collector
- LC On-/Offline dissolution – Direct injection of collected samples into HPLC / UPLC systems
- SP syringe pump – An economical alternative for products with low filtration requirements
- Increase efficiency and integrate a UV-Vis spectrophotometer into your Offline dissolution system