Spectrophotometer with cooled double detection (CDD) technology.
- INTEGRATION - Seamless integration with single and double Xtend™ dissolution systems
- DURABLE - Two temperature controlled detectors for outstanding long-term stability
- TECHNOLOGY - High-performance double beam UV-Vis spectrophotometer with innovative cooled double detection (CDD)
- REPRODUCIBLE - Internal holmium oxide filter for automatic wavelength calibration and optimized wavelength accuracy
- PRECISE - Variable spectral resolution includes the smallest details of your spectrum
- OPTICS - Quartz coated high-end optics with full encapsulation
- PLUG & PLAY - Immediate performance without any warm-up phase required
Precision is at the very heart of the Specord© UV-Vis spectrophotometer. Optical components are quartz coated and equipped with high-quality encapsulation for maximum performance and durability. Imaging holographic grating enables stray light reduction and 100% precise measuring results. The minimized number of moveable components ensures high reliability and a notably improved signal-to-noise ratio.
- Cell changer for 6-8 vessels
- Double cell changer for 12-16 vessels
- Innovative CDD technology
- Voltage stabilized radiation sources
- Internal holmium oxide filter
- Automatic wavelength calibration
- Optimized wavelength accuracy
- Self Check System (SCS)
- Easily accessible sample compartment
- Automatic accessory recognition
- Highly accessible sampling area
Real double beam.
Real double-beam mode for highest precision and a better long-term stability by measuring the sample and reference signal at exactly the same moment. The measurement results always show a current comparison of both beams. This way lamp fluctuation and drifts are corrected by the second beam. Furthermore, it makes a direct compensation of the blanc solution possible.