APWsoft – Sample Preparation Software
Controls automated sample preparation processes, data capture, storage and reporting for the APW workstation.
- 100% scalable software architecture with a central MS-SQL database
- Readable audit trail and product version control to ensure full compliance
- Meet all requirements for implementing a system that complies with 21 CFR part 11
- Easy-to-use and intuitive software interface simplifies method transfer across sites.
- The dEsign™ DoE variable fully automates AQbD to ensure that it is powerful and suitable for a specific method that provides consistent results throughout the method lifecycle.
- EmpowerLink™ - Automatically link sample information to valid results through native Empower sample set integration
Automate your method development
Automated Sample Preparation refers to a robust and reproducible preparation that is equivalent to or better than your manual analysis procedure. Powerful and reproducible means that automation can ensure a uniform sample history. Our user-friendly software interface can quickly integrate APW platform in all environments from academics to industrial AR&D to quality control laboratories. Advanced developer options speed up the method development process to promote analytical quality by design (AQbD).
EmpowerLink™ – Online
The automated system can be directly connected to HPLC or Waters Acquity H-Class+. After each sample preparation, the online system will prepare and inject fresh samples. When using the Waters Empower Chromatography Data System (CDS), the sample information can be sent directly to the CDS to automatically create a sample set during sample injection. Important information during preparation (such as ID, weight, and sample concentration) can be automatically sent to CDS for analysis.
EmpowerLink™ – Offline
CDS sample set can be created automatically without physical instrument connection. The samples can be collected offline on the HPLC vial plates on the SOTAX SAM, the sample manager, and later moved to the HPLC autosampler. EmpowerLink Offline can be used to create sample sets on the HPLC and transmit all relevant sample information with zero vial re-racking.
Framework – All key functions.
Whether it is installed on a single PC or on multiple networked computers, the APWsoft framework with a central SQL database is suitable for independent and networked operations. It includes all the basic functions of collecting, recording, analyzing, evaluating, reporting, and managing test data in full compliance with 21 CFR part 11.