10 May 2019 /
Automated dissolution system & hardness tester launched in Asia
From 7-9 May, more than 40 local experts & SOTAX partners from all over Asia participated in laboratory automation & data integrity workshops - covering dissolution testing, tablet hardness testing, and automated sample preparation in Phuket, Thailand.
During three days, the new fully automated ATF XtendTM dissolution system and the new AT50 combination tablet hardness tester were presented. A unique mix of expert workshops and hands-on demonstrations allowed participants to learn more about the benefits of laboratory automation. From efficient reproducibility to error prevention, compliance, and cost savings. One of the main topics was how SOTAX data management ensures highly efficient processes and ensures regulatory compliance with FDA data integrity guidelines and 21 CFR part 11 regulations. All data in one place for consolidated batch reporting with more than 30 different instrument types - from dissolution testers to disintegration, tablet hardness, friability, tapped density, weight (mass), and moisture content testing devices.
- New fully automated ATF XtendTM dissolution testing system
- AT50 – New automatic multi-parameter combination tester
- Built-in data integrity and 21 CFR part 11 compliance with q-doc®
- Testing novel dosage forms with USP Apparatus 4 flow-through cell dissolution
- Your local SOTAX sales & service partner