Automation for Dissolution, Content Uniformity & Assay Testing
Laboratory procedures used for process development and product release testing are advancing in performance and ease of use. Growing global market diversification along with the need for efficient connected operations and evolving regulatory guidelines increase the demands to modernize processes and enhance information workflows. This workshop by SOTAX and Waters will highlight automated solutions that streamline sample processing, analysis, and data handling in order to improve throughput, reduce variability and enhance data integrity.
- Learn how Merck is implementing automated analytical workflows for drug product release.
- Discover novel automated solutions from SOTAX and Waters via presentations, case studies and demonstrations.
- Network with your peers and the SOTAX and Waters experts.
Who should attend?
- Pharmaceutical Development and QC scientists involved with dissolution, content uniformity and assay testing.
- Pharmaceutical managers interested in implementing automation, improving throughput and reducing variability.