Compliance by Design.
Dissolution testing systems with built-in ease of regulatory compliance.
- 100% compliance according to USP <711>, Ph. Eur. 2.9.3, and other harmonized Pharmacopeia
- Complies with ASTM qualification protocol E2503 for mechanical qualification according to FDA
- Fixed paddle and basket height throughout the test
- Proven to have the lowest wobble ratings in the industry
- Highly accurate vessel centering with quick-lock system for fast change-over and easy handling
- No adjustment of shaft height required with built-in shaft verticality and centricity
- Designed to facilitate highly accurate mechanical calibration
Fixed shaft height.
Proven to have the lowest wobble ratings in the industry, XtendTM dissolution baths incorporate the same shaft design as previous SOTAX dissolution testers. All shafts are self-centering and no adjustment of shaft height is required - maintaining the highest level of precision while making change-overs fast and simple.
Time-consuming vessel setup is unknown with the XtendTM auto-centering quick-lock system. Locking rings, which are fixed on the base plate, ensure vessel centricity and allow analysts to insert or remove vessels within seconds. Each vessel is certified and automatically covered when closing the bath to avoid evaporation.
Simply close your bath and you are ready to go - without requiring individual vessel covers to prevent evaporation. The unique XtendTM closing mechanism ensures that all vessels are automatically covered to retard evaporation as required by USP <711> and other Pharmacopeia. At the same time, the design ensures precise positioning.