q-doc® – Data Management Software
Single workstations and networked solutions with built-in data integrity.
- 100% scalable 3-layer software architecture with central MS-SQL database
- Powerful framework with device-independent methods that can be used for different instrument types
- Modules extend the basic functionalities with LDAP integration, LIMS export, data trending, and more
- More than 35 drivers for dissolution and physical testing instruments
- Report, check & evaluate data directly in q-doc and sign with electronic signatures
- Easily create complete batch reports and compare batches over time intervals
- Human readable audit trail and product version control for full traceability and compliance
- Fulfills all requirements for implementation of a 21 CFR part 11 compliant system
Your Data. Simply Managed.
Actively managing your data saves costs and ensures regulatory compliance. Avoid error-prone manual transcription of test results and other time-consuming activities to consolidate test protocols. Depending on your data management requirements, test systems can be operated stand-alone or networked, allowing you to flexibly choose your desired level of integration.
All your data in one place.
Take full control of your data and manage all your methods, results, and users with q-doc®. Use the same method on different systems, consolidate data from multiple test runs in a single report, and avoid redundant management of users and their passwords. Whether operated with a single PC workstation or in a networked environment, the modular q-doc® data management software offers built-in data integrity and ease of regulatory compliance. From electronic signatures, audit trail, and advanced user management to LDAP integration, batch comparison, and LIMS import / export functions – the q-doc® framework is designed for implementation of an efficient, fully 21 CFR Part 11 compliant system.